Saturday, September 7, 2019

How To Hide Number Using Mtn






I recently change my service provider to mtn and struggling to activate my private number (clir) my sony xperia z5 premium dont even gives me an option to hide my caller id! put other sims in and the caller id works to change to private! dont know what to do anymore can you please help! many thanks!. 2. key in your mtn phone number on the prompt 3. key in a new 4 digits pincode you want to use as your new code 4. after the call, send a text message in the format “clir activate pincode” to 1333 5. success! 6. now go to your phone's call settings and "hide caller identity". This service allows your number to be displayed when you call someone and to be able to identify your contacts by name when they call you (if their number is in your phone’s contacts). you can also choose to withhold your personal details during calls. cost. cli is free to mtn payasyougo subscribers..





4G LTE


4g lte



G sm code s. how to know original phone and a fake phone how to hide your phone number before making a call. dial #131#the person's number then send. how to share credit on mtn. *160*the person's number*amount*pin number then send. how to register your pin number on mtn.. Mobile phone hide number code ireland. i have forgotten my 4 digit unlock code and cant remeber the last 4 digits of my phone number to unlock it can you help me please thank you?. Have you recently had a call with the caller's number appearing unknown or private? well if you are in ghana and using mtn subscription then you can easily activate this service and make that anonymous call to whoever you want to call.



how to hide number using mtn

visit link reference